Tagged: ADAM ELLIS, BRYAN KEARNEY, DAN STONE, FERRY TAYLE, GIUSEPPE OTTAVIANI, INDECENT NOISE, JOHN ASKEW, jordan suckley, KHOMHA, NEELIX, NIFRA, paul van dyk, PHOTOGRAPHER, REORDER, ROGER SHAH, SIMON O´SHINE, simon patterson, SNEIJDER, solarstone, Standerwick, TEMPLE ONE, the thrillseekers, WILL ATKINSON
January 12, 2015 at 12:04 am #1034
The smiles, the sunburn, the sounds, the sky and the clouds. The strangers, the friends and the foreigners. The driving, the dancing, the laughing, and the falling over in the dark. The campsite envy, the bungalow village after parties, the forgetting of socks, the lack of ice and surplus of beach sand. These are the things which will define the greatest weekend of your life.
If 3 days of partying isn’t enough for you, we have an after party planned on the night of Sunday to Monday from 23:00 – 5:00. Location: Club Soho, Kosterstraat 1A, Zandvoort.
For the full after party info and tickets please click here: https://www.facebook.com/events/399763156844329
PAUL VAN DYK
Sonntag (* Classic Set)
KYAU & ALBERT*
ART OF TRANCE*
MANUEL LE SAUX
26-27-28 June 2015
Friday 26 June 14:00 – 23:00
Saturday 27 June 12:00 – 23:00
Sunday 28 June 12:00 – 23:00
Zeeweg 7, 2051 EB, Bloemendaal aan Zee (near Amsterdam)
€80,- Weekend Early Bird – Phase 1 (200 tickets available) – sold out
€90,- Weekend Early Bird – Phase 2 (200 tickets available) – sold out
€100,- Weekend Early Bird – Phase 3 (200 tickets available) – sold out
€105,- Weekend regular ticket
€37,- Day ticket
€15,- Afterparty – Club SOHO
– Are we allowed to leave the festival site and go back in? Yes. All visitors will receive a wristband which allows access back to the event at any time.
– Will there be lockers available? Yes.
– Will you be working with volunteers? Yes, please read: http://www.luminosity-events.nl/volunteer/
– Is there a beach near? Yes, plenty of it! :=)
– Can we use public transport? Yes, you can use public transport to the event. For times please check: http://9292.nl/en
– Is ‘Center Parcs Zandvoort’ near? Yes it is possible to stay at Center Parcs Zandvoort.
– Will there be a shuttle bus between the Amsterdam CS and the Festival site? Yes, the public transport provides a direct bus connection.
– Will there be a bus between Zandvoort CS and the event? Yes there is public transport available to the event and back to the CS after the event.January 13, 2015 at 4:38 pm #1486
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.